Sunday, December 05, 2004

A website MLM?

So I was searching around the net for ways to improve my blog here and check out what I came across Website.ws

It seems to be a MLM based off of selling website service. As far as I can figure out, you sign up for there website service. Then you refer others to join up with them and you make money for referring them to there service. But I'm not quite sure, the site isn't very clear and honestly I didn't look at it for to long. Just thought someone would find that interesting. I remember when I showed my first plan in Quixtar. The guy I was showing told me about another MLM that sold bottle water and kept asking if that was what Quixtar was like. It seems there's a MLM for just about any product or service you can think of. If anybody finds any other intersting ones let me know.

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Brian, I'm looking for information and chat about usana network marketing and came across your site. There are some views in A website MLM? that I can take on board. I used usana network marketing as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

 
At 6:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Brian, I'm looking for information and chat about marketing mlm multilevel network networking and came across your site. There are some views in A website MLM? that I can take on board. I used marketing mlm multilevel network networking as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

 
At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brian, oh dear, I'm getting square eyed here - must have been spending too much time reading blogs and robert kiyosaki network marketing information. I'm supposed to be looking for robert kiyosaki network marketing items but I find it all too easy just to click 'Next' and just see anything which is how I came to A website MLM?. Some blogs I just skip through but I spent a while here. Ciao.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home