Saturday, December 04, 2004

Changes and that new guy on the left!

You've probably noticed by now I've been making some changes to the blog. I got bored with the old look and blogger didn't really offer any templates that I liked so I'm making my own. Recently I've been in contact with a guy who Is going to allow me to basically interview him about another MLM company that he says wasn't what it appeared to be, and I'm going to write a post about his story. I think its going to be interesting. I've also gatta couple of other things I'm planning on doing. So this should be an interesting month.

Oh and do you guys like the new graphic on the left? I think it looks like an IBO right before he's about to show the plan. What do you think he looks like? Maybe we can have a naming contest or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home