Monday, November 22, 2004

Merchants of Deception!

The other day I received an email from a Eric Scheibeler about his new book and website www.merchantsofdeception.com . I spent the good part of one night reading his book, which you can download for free from his site. Its stories like his that we speak out about Quixtar and Amway.

Something that stood out to me in his story was about what he discovered was being told at women's meetings. That they are to never refuse there husbands sex. Wow! My girl friend made a comment to me about this when I told her about this. She said it seems there trying to return women to the status of property. If you have ever been in the business you know that women are not to show the plan or anything there really only to support there husbands and stay home and take care of the kids. Now I'm all for it if a women wants to stay home and take care of the kids full time, but if she wants to go out and work and do something she really loves to do I'm not going to tell her no. Taking care of the kids is supposed to be a joint effort not just the women's job. Reading that in his book I also thought of something, when I was in the business it seemed that all the wives of the leaders were always pregnant. I guess if that is what is being taught at the women's meetings that would certainly explain why.

Anyways even if you are not in, was in, or are being prospected by an IBO I would definitely recommend reading Eric Scheibeler's book at www.merchantsofdeception.com. It definitely raises some questions about the various groups in Quixtar/Amway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home