Monday, November 08, 2004

Being Creative.

Anybody who has read my blog here knows that one of my biggest beefs with quixtar was the lack of creativity. Don't be creative just do what we tell you to do and you will succeed. Well I absolutely hated not being able to try my own things. I used to lay in my bed every night thinking of ways I could improve the way we did things in quixtar. I love being creative. It all started when I was a kid and my best friend Randy and I would play with our legos all day long. I'm serious ALL DAY. Randy's parents were my babysitters. So my mom would drop me and my sis off and randy and I would go into his room and build things with are legos up till the time my mom came to pick me up. We would create all kinds of things, it was great.

Now stop and think about this for a second. Look at the richest people in America, you will find they all got there through creativity. They all created a product or service or something that lots of people liked.

Personally I get a lot more satisfaction from from something I created then something I just copied. Now to tie this in with what's going on with my life now. In the last few months or so I have started a host of new things. I've been learning to write novels and short stories, I have started learning alot about making video games and have created a few levels for Doom 3. And as of yesterday I have begun to learn how to play the guitar. Where am I going with all this, well to put it plainly I feel so much better when I'm doing these things. I'm getting to express my creativity. I would highly recommend it to everybody to start learning new things and start expressing your creativity.

Just do something new and creative you will feel so much happier because of it trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home