Friday, August 27, 2004

Blogging wars!

Holy cow has this thing exploded. Everybody now has a blog. From the highest diamonds to the guy that was just shown the plan. No longer does the little guy not have a voice. The internet has brought around this change. And I believe that scares a lot of people especially those in power because they controlled the flow of information. No longer can they create lies or hide the truth and get away with it. Now everybody has access to the same information as those at the top. Its so funny that those in the business will tell you not to trust any information you get from the web but then say they have the best business in world and its an internet based business. Now they themselves have a blog. So if I cant trust information I get from the internet then I cant trust anything they say on there blog correct. Anyways its now become a war of opinions. Every side is trying to prove why they are right. I can only see positive things coming from this. Now everybody is getting there views out there and those at the top can no longer deny the problems of there business. With some luck maybe this will cause some needed change in the business. So blog on everybody and let slip the dogs of war.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Blogger David Stone said...

Great point Brian. I agree. Though I am not as seasoned a blogger as you, I am trying to present my experience and opinion of an industry that has, in the past, had a stranglehold on the information THEY wanted people to know. Thank you for your posts and sharing your thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home