Sunday, June 13, 2004

Wanting To Belong.

I really think the reason why so many people at least give MLM a try is because it makes them feel like they belong to something again. Just like people felt about there old High Schools and Colleges. Once we all join the work force most of us really dont feel that same connection with are jobs and our coworkers as we did at school. Most people want to belong to something they can be proud of again. And most MLM's provide this again. I have to admit that was a big draw for me to my MLM company. Since i graduated I didnt have to many friends left and i really just wanted to belong to something again. And when my friend presented it to me i couldnt resist. Not that there anything wrong with this and i believe it to be a requirement. But i have found in my MLM that most of the relationships and comrodary i thought existed to be mostly superficial. Its all just for show for the new person. In reality everybody is bickering about this person or that team. It doesnt feel like were one big team that we can be proud of.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog - wish more were like this one. If you could post more passive income info, that would be great

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home