Thursday, May 20, 2004

It's the journy not the destination.

Through my expierences with the MLM buisness. I've always been told to remeber the Destination. Remeber where i could be in 5yrs if i stick with it. I find something wrong with this. Ive always believed that in life its not how succsessfull you become but its how you get there that matters. With MLM theres no real creativity in it. Your told to follow a set plan on how to get there. In the end if you make it you havent really created anything, youve just copied something. Its like plagurizing someones work. The reason why your not allowed do that in school is because you havnt really learned anything from it. Youve just taken the easy way out. Ive been told by my upline and the leaders in my MLM that this buisness is the easiest and fastest way to get my dreams. Life isnt always about finding easiest and fastest way to do things. The journey through life is about all the stumblings we have getting through it. I personally would rather start my own buisness something i could build from the ground up using my own creativity and those that i work with. Because in the end yes i will stumble allot. I will most undoubtly fall on my face but in the end I will have something i can be proud of I can say yes i created this. I can leave behind a legacy. Not a carbon copy of someone elses legacy.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger Jim Oliver said...

I happen to agree with your thinking. There really is no easy way to make a lot of money. Some people inherit it, others getting lucky and win the lottery, but ultimately, a person has to be smart, work hard, and well a little luck doesn't hurt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home