Thursday, July 15, 2004

Quixtar

If you have been reading this blog its probably not hard to tell what MLM im apart of. Its quixtar if you havnt already guessed by the title. I wont say what group in quixtar im apart of but im sure that would be to hard for someone to guess either. They say they are the fastest growing team in quixtar. But from what ive read every team says that but i guess someone in quixtar has said that we are but have the lowest pv per ibo or something like that. Thats probably a big enough clue. I have to say I do somewhat like the idea of MLM and network marketing. My problem is that with the team im involved in and it seems all the other teams in quixtar most do not seem to build the buisness in they way the law states they should. These laws being in place to protect the consumer. It seems that most of the teams in quixtar just want to build this as fast as possible and doing so have to do some pretty dishonest things. The beautiful part about it is that they got everybody convinced that this is ok and right. They even have themselfes convinced. If they would build the buisness the correct way i would love to be apart of it. But as it stands now I feel used and hurt by these people.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Admin said...

Hi, Brian.

A customer of mine is really getting into Quixtar and believes that it will replace her income one day. She is buying tons of stuff every month and has signed up a few people. She used to talk about it all the time but now it's much less. She tried to get me into it but I've been there, done that, and lost the T shirt :)

About a year ago I decided to start my very own business as well but not with an MLM. I have not had good experience with it. So I looked at myself, said what do I do well? and started offering computer tutoring. It's going slow but it's building. I have 3 clients now on a regular basis. I also sell on ebay and do a few other things. So I would tell anyone that wants to start a business to be creative. Find something you are interested in and that you are good at and do that as a business.

BTW - your comment about Wall Street had me laughing. It came out when I was in high school and here you are calling it an "old movie" with Charlie Sheen and Micheal Douglas "big stars of that time". I'm not offended, I just found it funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home