Sunday, June 20, 2004

Tapes! Tapes! Tapes!

The other day my friend was going through his tape collection to find a couple of tapes to give to a downline. So I decided I should look at my collection. I hadnt really looked at in a while. Holly cow was i surprised. I have like hundreds of tapes. Thats ridiculas. Do I really need that many tapes. I get three of the damn things every week. I really wouldnt mind them to much if i was learning something new on each of them or something but im not. Its the same damn thing practically on every tape. Somehow i dont think Bill Gates or Sam Walton listened to this many tapes to create there fortune. But i could be wrong. I guess im just ranting. Its just disturbing to me to realize how much money i wasted on buying the same information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home