Saturday, August 28, 2004

Enemy of the Systems

I'm sure many of you have seen the movie called Enemy Of The State. It stars Will Smith and Gene Hackman. When I was watching it the other day something one of the characters said caught my ear. "Credibility its the only thing that matters in this world." Basically in the movie the bad congressman ruins Will Smith characters credibility so that even if he is telling the truth no one will believe him. Now this sounds allot like some of the things quixtar has been doing to try and combat Bo Short and the Dateline investigation. Ok so dateline made a really big mistake along time ago but does that mean everything they did is fake and a lie. I highly doubt it. Also quixtar is discrediting Bo because he is running a business that's in competition with them. Give me a break only those in quixtar are using the competition thing the wrong way by telling lies about the other business. This is so low and was one of the things that got me to really start questioning quixtar and the leadership of the line of sponsorship. I remember thinking how could these people stoop so low. That's when I realized many of these people never really had that high of integrity to begin with. Now I'm not saying that's everybody in the business just those that know what's going on but choose to continue there ways or are turning the other check.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello -> Brian <- I just wanted to let you know that Enemy of the Systems was an interesting read and well presented. Just my two cents.

Regards,
Emotional and Mental Self Improvement

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home