Monday, October 18, 2004

There Were Positives

I am often critical of my time in quixtar and I must say that not everything about it was bad. Actually I will admit that most of it wasn't. Quixtar actually got me to thinking more about the future and do I really want to be doing what I am doing now 5 years down the road. Also it got me to start reading books that were not fiction. I used to hate reading non-fiction books they used to all ways remind me of text books from school. But Quixtar showed me that not all of them were bad. John Maxwell's books had to be my favorite. Quixtar also got me to actually get out of my house and talk to people. Something I hadn't really done since school. Just plan getting to hang out with friends all the time and hanging out at Wal-mart in the middle of the night because they were the only place open, even though we shouldn't go there as we were told by are upline. Though we like never bought anything we there just because we wanted to go somewhere other than home. And there were many other positives of the business.

Mainly my biggest beef is with the systems. I just don't think that I need to buy 3 tapes a week and go to like half a dozen meetings and seminars every month in order to be successful. The reason I believe this is because I cant think of anytime coming from a meeting or a seminar where I felt I learned something that could take my business further or helped my business in any way shape or form. I felt that they were just stringing me along to keep me in the business just a little bit longer. And with that I had a few so called leaders or uplines that had hit certain pin levels that just left me with a bad view of the business. They seemed to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home