Thursday, September 02, 2004

Training? What's that?

Things have changes a lot around here at my place. My room mate no longer really does anything with quixtar. He had to stop because he ran out of money. The business ran him into the ground financially. But he still thinks its the greatest business in the world. In all the tapes and books and seminars he went to and bought, they never taught him how to manage money with his business. How can he get so much training material and go to so many seminars and not learn one of the most basic things about business. Oh wait there is no training its all motivation. So why not motivate people to learn how to run a proper business? I can learn more about running a business through searching on the internet for a few hours then I can being on the system for a year. You know I would like the business a lot better if I felt I was actually getting some training on how to run a business. But hey maybe I'm missing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home