Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Blog is the Number 1 Word of the year!

Merriam-Webster Inc today said that the number 1 word looked up on there site for the year of 2004. Its been amazing to me just to witness and participate in the blog explosion. I heard about blogs a few years ago but it didn't really interest me until I started looking up information on Quixtar. So I decided hey why not start my own and talk about my experiences in the biz. Now I have two blogs this and another called gamers blog http://blogginggamer.blogspot.com/. This one I just started it a week back. In it I talk about being a video game junkie and the games I play. I'm still very new at bloging but I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It's to much fun and I get to have my voice heard.

To read the full article about blogs number 1 on www.cnn.com go here http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/11/30/words.of.the.year.reut/index.html.

Also on a side not I think its funny if you use the spell check with blogger it doesn't recognize the word blog or any of the variants as valid words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home