Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Primerica

Recently I was contacted by a guy who was doing some research on Quixtar. In our chats he informed me of another MLM that he was a part of. It was called Primerica. What is Primerica? Well it seems Primerica is a marketing arm of Citigroup. From what I've read Primerica deals in the Service of credit counseling and the selling of Life Insurance. How they do this is they recruit people into a MLM structure and then sell there Life Insurance policies to the people that join. Then the people that join promote the insurance and MLM structure to the people they now. Basic multi-level marketing. From just a quick bit of research, which consisted of just searching for the company on google. I turned up whole bunch of information and lets just say most of it wasn't very positive. A lot of the information sounded like another company I know of. Over stated Income possibilities, cult like atmosphere, and etc. Mmmm! Sounds like Quixtar. Here is a quote from a guys first experience with Primerica.

"We watched a video of 2 top Primerica entrepeuners. When I started to hear "Amen" and "Yes" chanted in the background of both the video and from the people in the room with me, I felt as if I was in a cult."

Here is another good one.

"After the video, I asked Larry if this organization had any similar qualities to Amway. "Oh NO, we help people.""
Those come from a guys post on a Rip Off Report for Primerica.

OUCH!! I wonder what the people from Amway and Quixtar have to say about that last one there.

Here is a link to a site by a guy that seems to know a lot about Primerica. So What's up with Primerica?

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumb idiot

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home