Thursday, January 20, 2005

Issues!

I'm currently having some problems with my internet service provider. I will be back to posting more regularly when I get this all sorted out.

Update:
Well it looks like things are back to working again. I go through Charter communications and I had to get a new modem the other day because my old one would reset every time it would get bumped. That was very annoying. Well when I got a new one it worked for like a day then wouldn't work at all the day after. My roommate asked around and he found out that charter was handing out modem's that were not compatible with there system. With this news I was going to go and trade my modem again the next day, but before I got to it I checked one last time to see if it was working and low and behold it was. So we shall see if this keeps up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home