Monday, January 10, 2005

The 7 Mistakes you can make doing MLM.

I found another great article on Entrepreneur.com today. Its titled Watch Your Step. It talks about the 7 worst mistakes you can make in network marketing.

Clicking on each one will bring you to a page talking about each one.


1. Falling For MLM Imposters

2. Expecting Instant Wealth

3. Signing On In The Heat Of The Moment


4. Choosing The Wrong Product

5. Joining A Start-Up Company


6. Selecting The Wrong Sponsor


7. Neglecting To Assess If MLM Is Right For You

These 7 mistakes are a great guide to go by if you are thinking of starting a MLM or Network Marketing business.

One of these that stand out to me is the 2nd one Expecting Instant wealth. I think the reason most people think this is because this is what you were lead to believe when you first get started in a MLM. When I was in Quixtar I was told that with 10-15 hours per week for 3-5 years I could be earning a 6 figure income. I don't know about you, but I or someone else might consider that a instant wealth statement. Let me see for a few hours a week for a few years I'll be making 100k plus a year. Yeah! JACK POT BABY! NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home