Wednesday, December 29, 2004

eStarNetwork cont'd.

A while back I wrote a post about a MLM company called eStarNetwork. They are a company that sells services such as phone,internet, satellite, and others. Then you earn commission on selling those services. Well when I was browsing Dogpile for results on Quixtar I came across a page about eStarNetworks views on Quixtar. Its in audio form, which I can only assume is the founder of eStarNetworks. Mostly he talks about quixtar's biggest problem is that they were Amway and that is going to be to big for them to overcome because the Amway name has such a bad aura following it. He also talks about how many people don't realize quixtar's relationship with amway until a long time after there involved.

When I was in Quixtar I was under the assumption that Quixtar was just similar to Amway and that's why people were calling it Amway or comparing it to Amway. It wasn't until later that I learned that Quixtar wasn't just similar to Amway it was Amway. Now to be truthful I really didn't know anything about Amway at the time other than that it wasn't a highly respected company. I like many people thought Amway no longer existed. That it was deemed a pyramid scheme many years ago and shut down. This I know now to be untrue. Amway was proven to be a legitimate MLM, but was criticized on a few things and was ordered to some minor changes. That was it.

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about e mail scams and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about e mail scams so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At 1:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Brian, from the big town of Forest City, NC! I have enjoyed reading eStarNetwork cont'd., although I was really looking specifically for working from home related sites. I understand why I found you when I typed in working from home though. lol Anyway, I hope you continue writing, and visit my blog when you get a chance.

 
At 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If blogs were rocks, this would be a diamond. I like travel home base business too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home