Saturday, January 08, 2005

Deals you should never say yes to.

I found a great article the other day on Entrepreneur Magazines Website. Its titled Just Say No. The article talks about deals you shouldn't agree to.
Any deal you don't fully understand.
Any deal requiring lots of money upfront.

Any deal you're asked to do in a hurry.
Those are just a few listed in the article. I wish I had read it before I had gotten involved with Quixtar. It would have kept me from getting involved. I encourage anybody about to get started with any business opportunity to check this article out. It just might help save you some money and some embarrassment.

Another good one listed is.

Any deal that sounds too good to be true.

Isn't funny how we keep falling for that one time after time, even though we should know better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home