Friday, January 14, 2005

WARNING NEW MLM ALERT!

*Warning* You will probably only get this post if you have ever been in a MLM!

While browsing some Blogs I came across quite a few posts calling BlogExplosion and BlogClicker the MLM's of the blogging world. Because you can build a dowline of people that sign up through your referral link and earn credits from them.

Well after much thought I've decided to start my own Motivational tool business to grow my blogging business. This business will include:

  1. 4 tapes a week costing $8 a piece, that have absolutely no blog business building value.
  2. 1 meeting every Friday night at various locations across the country to ruin your weekend. These meetings will be 5 hours long, telling you how worthless your blogging life is and that is will suck until you join my group.
  3. 1 seminar every month on a Saturday to further ruin your weekends. Seminars will be an all day event for how great my group is.
  4. 1 major seminar every 3 months on a weekend to make you give up any hope of having a fun and relaxing weekend.
  5. 1 book of the month to further distance yourself from having any sort of of life outside of my group and blogging.
Now click on the links below and become a member of my downline and Motivational tool business.



*Warning* Through my tool business I will make far more money off you than you could ever hope to make by joining my business.

*
Disclaimer* This is just a joke people don't take it that serious sheash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home