Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Free PSP, Scam or Legit.

Remember the free iPod craze that hit about a year or so ago. Well supposedly it was legit as far as I heard. Well the same company is giving away free PSP's now and to be perfectly honest I really, really want one. So I thought it was time I gave this thing a try and see if it actually works. And of course I need your guys help to do so. I need 5 people to sign up under me in true MLM fashion and sign up for one of the many advertised offers. I signed up for the blockbuster deal which was only $10 and I've got a couple of movies on there way to watch. So sign up for something your actually going to at least want to use.

If I do actually get a free PSP and those that signed up under me really want one to I will help those that help me get it by adding banners on my web pages with there referral link and anything else I can think of to help. So sign up and help me find the truth.

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least you are not spamming people asking them to sign up.

Well I hope you are not.

 
At 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: make money while you sleep site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and make money while you sleep related stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home