Friday, March 04, 2005

A Quixtar IBO's many struggles.

An IBO pulls up in a 1980's or 90's something rust bucket. Gets out in his hand me down, worn suit and greets prospect.

IBO - "How are you doing (so and so)"
Prospect - "Good and you?"
IBO - "I'm great, lets go in and let me show you something that will change your life!"
Prospect - "Um ok"
IBO - "What would you say if I had a way you could retire with immense wealth in 2 -5 years?"

The prospect sits there and thinks for a moment. In his mind "Didn't he just pull up in something almost resembling a vehicle, in a badly worn suit? And now he is going to tell me how to make tons of money and retire in just a few years?"

Prospect - "Come back to me in 2 - 5 years when you can prove this to me."

And many IBO's wonder why they get turned down a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home