Friday, February 18, 2005

Nearing the end of one journey and starting a new one.

Coming up with something to post in this blog about MLM or Quixtar lately has been excruciatingly tuff as of late. I've noticed it's not just me either as other blogs about MLM and Quixtar seem to be really struggling also. Most have resorted to posting about topics having nothing to do with MLM or Quixtar and others just haven't posted in weeks. Due to this continuing struggle my interests have grown in other areas and have decided to start learning about website development and hosting. My plan is to purchase a .com domain name in order to publish a more professional blog about these other interests. With this new blog I feel I will have more room to write about these with more consistency and passion. I also want a blog that I have a lot more control over and having my own .com site has been kind of a dream of mine. Since starting this blog I have come to enjoy writing and putting my ideas out there for others to read and discuss. I thought why not put the two together.

So until I get that up and running I plan to keep this blog going but after that this blog will most likely disappear. Mainly to get ride of any evidence that shows how badly I used to write and how badly I still do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home